Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Hels 5 A (week)Day Challenge and the Zoo

Without the Spoon Challenge and stuff, I've not really had anything to post. Unlike a Certain Gwen I suck at finding stuff like that. So I'm making my own challenge. The 5 a (weekday) challenge. That is, I am going to try to walk at least five miles every weekday (because there are too many people about on weekends and people freak me out).

Today Wib and I walked 7 and a half miles around Dudley Zoo and had an awesome picnic of Hummus and Sweet Potato Pakora.

 Sadly I didn't get any pictures of Daseep today but I got one I'm really happy with of Benji the orangutan.


And for the first time in almost a year we saw Inca the bear actually awake!




Not sure where we are going on our adventures tomorrow, but I'll add a photo and stuff when I get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment