Sunday, September 21, 2014

Witley Court

I am slacking at doing this blog, I feel very uninspired at the moment so not really done much lately. This week we went to Witley Court in Worcestershire, it's very peaceful and beautiful there. I didn't really take many pictures as I was just enjoying the countryside, I liked the area more than the house. I liked the way the sunlight hit the building though.


There was one little building I did fall in love with there, it looks so Romantic, I love how this photograph shows the fields in the background.


And no trip to Witley would be complete without getting a shot of the fountain.


And lastly I found a fairy tale mushroom.



So yea, I highly recommend Witley Court, it's around 45 minute drive from Birmingham, it's not vegan friendly though, so if you want to visit the tea rooms as a vegan bring your own food and milk as they have nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment