Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Spoon Challenge, Arenas and PvP Woes

Today's Spoon Challenge prompt is Taxi, I spent ages doing a picture and went to take a photo of it and the damn thing fell behind the fire  because at 5am I took the picture out of the book and my brain wasn't working. Wib was not impressed.

Well, today's picture looks like yesterday's one, it's not the same one though. I just couldn't go through trying to re-do the lost drawing. So here is my taxi.

Charcoal & Coloured Pencil

After an entire day of losing battlegrounds the mighty Efteling logs on and takes my newly dinged warrior into the arena where we met the God of rogues, damn that guy was good, we managed to win one though, well, Efteling did and I replaced my green trinket with a 550ilvl one. Can't wait to do more than be a stun bot.

No comments:

Post a Comment