Thursday, August 21, 2014

What Hungry Fat Vegans Eat and Over Spending in W.H. Smiths

Had the best brunch ever today, I really should not go shopping when I'm hungry. I can't usually have breakfasts in cafes or pubs as the 'vegetarian' option usually includes Quorn 'meat' and butter. Quorn is not vegan (booo) so I went to Asda and got some lovely Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages some hash browns and some mushrooms. Happy days.

LM Sausages £2, Mushrooms 99p, Hash Browns £1 ASDA

I couldn't finish it, and my usual food hoover is still unwell, so I'll re-heat it tomorrow and have it again.

I spent too much money in W.H. Smith, which was the whole point of my trip to Halesowen today, back to school sales are win. I spent far too long on the self service 'express till' (express my arse) and managed to scan one of my books two times, which meant I had to go back to the shop five minutes later when I noticed the receipt. Luckily the guy in there was really nice and I got my money back for the books I didn't have. Anyway, here is what I got, because ya know, I like taking photos.

2 comments:

  1. So we are about to see a mass of new charcoal pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to get used to normal pencils first, I'm using a book I got from the library and I'm learning to draw shapes and different types of shading and smudging.

    ReplyDelete